“In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer (themed phone case).” Camus said that. Well, maybe not all of it. But this phone case is eco-friendly and 100% biodegradable, so I'm sure even philosophy's OG sad boi would want this case protecting his phone.
• 100% biodegradable material
• Components: soil (30%), onions (7.5%), carrots (7.5%), pepper (7.5%), sawdust (1.5%), rice (18%), soybeans (18%), wheat (10%)
• Anti-shock protection
• Thickness over 1.8mm
• Decomposes in ~1 year
• Packaged in a degradable and protective CPE 07 bag and shipped in a carton box
• The SE case fits the 2020 iPhone SE model
• Blank product sourced from China
Every item is printed on demand. But if, like past me, you have no idea what that means, it’s basically that once you make your purchase, the order goes through to the elves at my printing house who then create, package and post your item to you.
It takes between two and seven days for the printer to create your existential item. Then, factor in a week or two for the item to find its way through to your post box. If you have any questions, give me a nudge, dispatch a carrier pigeon or send me a message in bottle and I’ll be on hand to help.